Awhile back I introduced you to an amazing e book my friend Nealey wrote. Well, I still think it’s one of the coolest books around and I actually pull it out myself when I get stuck or just need plan already laid out for me. I have to share this book with you because I have read it and it is fantastic! I love all of my professional organizer friends but not everyone who tries has a talent for writing a step by step procrastination guide book that is not boring or overwhelming. I’m here to tell you Nealey has the right stuff! She is funny, smart, straightforward and she know all of your excuses (kind of makes me wonder if maybe once she was unorganized…hmm). So check out the inside scoop on this book, The Procrastinator’s Guide To Getting Organized: The Formula You Need To Beat Every Barrier Your Brain Puts Between You & A Clutter-Free Life.
Breaking Through Procrastination
Who This E book Is For:
If you’re a busy person struggling with clutter build up and procrastination, and you think that getting organized will NEVER happen, there is a very specific formula that will not only reverse this detrimental thought process but will stop the disorganization cycle altogether.
With this specific formula, you will be able to get out of your own way, beat procrastination and every other barrier your brain puts between you and a clutter-free life.
Do you feel:
- like no matter what you do, you simply can’t get organized?
- like no matter how hard you try, maintaining a space is impossible?
- like you want to walk, or run, away from any and all organizing projects?
Then the Procrastinator’s Guide To Getting Organized is for you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WITH IT:
- THE Procrastinator’s Organization Formula
- The break down of 10 common procrastination methods that stand in the way of getting organized
- Specific next action steps for each procrastination method
- Printable checklist of next action steps for each procrastination method
- Printable checklist of next action steps after completing the book
- Awesome list of resources mentioned in the book plus some extra bonus links
- Motivational audio recording to get you going in the morning
- Printable habit tracking calendar
So If You Want:
- to know and implement the EXACT formula for moving through procrastination
- to identify, learn about and bust through YOUR specific procrastination method
- to know and implement the next action steps specific to YOUR procrastination method
- checklists you can print out to keep yourself accountable
- awesome resources that complement what you learn and EXPAND upon it
- an easy yet effective way to track the implementation of a new habit
The Procrastinator’s Guide To Getting Organized Is For You. Don’t waste another minute in a cluttered existence. It’s time to free yourself and start living a peaceful, purposeful life.
- The Procrastinator’s Guide To Getting Organized
- Bundled with 100 Easy Ways To Start Living An Organized Life Without Getting Overwhelmed Or Stuck
I hope everyone will check this book out! It really is amazing!
Also, check out Nealey’s other information product:
*This post contains affiliate links. I may make a commission of of these links if you purchase. Thank you for supporting my business in this way.
Grab Your Worksheet!
Learn to take action steps to change your money practices, fitness practices, business practices and more!