Journaling has become a huge part of my daily routine! It’s really something that is must do for me every day now. Journaling helps me get my thought straightened out, set my intentions for the day, brainstorm ideas, and make sure I have time to write my message daily! I love using journal prompts from different resources.
If you have thought about journaling but aren’t sure where to start, I’ve decided to come up with my own monthly journal prompts for you to use beginning in April. They are in no particular order and you don’t have to use them in order. Just cross them off after you have done them.
I hope they help to get you started on a journaling/mindset/entrepreneur growth journey!
30 Journal Prompts for April 2017
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- Write down five things that define who you are… “I am…”
- Name your favorite female entrepreneur and write about why you admire her and what qualities you have in common with her.
- What is your favorite thing to do? How do you feel when you are doing this activity?
- What would your best friend say about you at your funeral? What would you want her to say?
- How do you know when you’ve succeeded at something?
- What kinds of things hurt your self esteem? Is your self esteem high or low?
- What is your greatest business success so far? What is your greatest business failure so far? What have you learned from both?
- What does it mean to have confidence? Do you have confidence?
- How do you think confidence and self esteem relate to happiness?
- Do you ever have trouble making decisions? What can you do to make more choices more quickly with more confidence?
- What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
- Write about a time when you make a great choice. How did you feel?
- What were you born for?
- What will building a successful business mean in your life?
- What is at the heart and soul of your business? What does your business stand for?
- What do you need help with in order to achieve your vision?
- What are your biggest fears in life and business?
- Do you believe in magic, God, or the power of the universe? Why or Why not?
- Do you let yourself explore all possibilities even when they seem way out of reach? Why or why not?
- What is a day in your dream business like?
- If you already had a successful business how would you be living your life right now?
- Name three business influencer you would love to connect with.
- If you could spend one day with an influencer who would it be and why?
- Do you want to write a book? If yes, what’s stopping you?
- What steps can you take everyday to help open yourself up to opportunities?
- Make a list of 10 work related books you want to read and start reading!
- Write down specifically what you want to achieve in your life and business and by when.
- Make a list of all of the things you need to learn, skills you need to develop, and start learning daily!
PS BIG ANNOUNCEMENT COMING LATER TODAY! It’s your chance to contribute to something amazing for female entrepreneurs!
Check back with my page or my group: http://bit.ly/EntSoulTribe