Here is the fifth reason I believe many people can’t stay clutter free. This is the last in this series of why I believe many people can’t stay clutter free. I hope if you found yourself relating to some of these reasons and you can now now begin to shift your mindset and do something about staying clutter free. If you are just joining us here are the links to Reason 1, Reason 2, Reason 3 and Reason 4.
- Fighting clutter is a process especially when you have one or more of the above situations going on. It’s so important not to be:
- Ashamed of the new clutter
- Ashamed you couldn’t make the system we set up work
- Ashamed you can’t part with things on your own
- Ashamed to admit you need help and support with the process.
Asking for help might seem hard but sometimes you need help to get motivated and moving again. If you have family that helped you de-clutter the first time around it may be time they came for a weekend and helped. If you hired a professional organizer it may be time to give them a call and schedule some maintenance systems. You can always tell them you tried the system that was originally set up to keep your clutter at bay but it’s just not working for you. It’s okay! We as professional organizers will set you right up with another system based on your newfound suggestions and what we see going on in your life right now.
To find a professional organizer in your area in the US go to: www.napo.net/publicdirectory
Grab Your FREE E-Book
For the Modern Online Entrepreneur
Join us for more inspired content, videos, and workshops.